Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/12/14
- Scott Lively defends his assertion that homosexuality is worse than murder.
- Joseph Farah says that “maybe the people out protesting police shootings have no one to blame but themselves” when police officers kill an unarmed black man.
- NOM writes a letter from the future.
- Tim Brown has a warning: “When a nation forgets God, God brings judgment upon that nation and we are seeing it before our eyes… blasphemers, idolaters, homosexuals and other sins and crimes abound in our nation, and why? The Church has not been salt and light, but rather has pampered herself and whored herself out, despising the cross of Christ for the accolades of man.”
- Finally, Lee Dugion says that President Obama almost “seems to be daring Congress to impeach him.” Why would he do that? “Maybe he wants to go down in history as the poor little black man who was finally brought down by racists. That’s better than being remembered as the most miserable failure and fraud of a president we’ve ever had.”