Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/21/15
- Glenn Beck and crew spent last night’s State of the Union Address providing sarcastic commentary so that viewers “got to hear just how awful it was in real-time, as it happened.”
- If we were petty right-wing pundits, we’d ask how Ted Cruz can ever expect to run this nation effectively as president when he can’t even manage to post a simple State of the Union response?
- Phyllis Schlafly calls upon Congress to “enact laws denying funding and withholding jurisdiction from enforcement of any redefinition of marriage by the federal judiciary.”
- The American Family Association has now launced a companion organization to its OneMillionMoms called, appropriately enough, OneMillionDads.
- Gov. Bobby Jindal has invited the nation’s 49 other governors to join him at this weekend’s prayer event.
- Finally, Gary Cass warns that the “Spiritual State of the Nation” is dire: “A small but militant minority is hell bent on destroying all vestiges of our Christian heritage. Marxist / Secularists have prosecuted their 100 year Cultural Jihad to infiltrate the media, education and politics, especially the courts, and impose their secular fundamentalism. The election and re-election of Barack Obama is sobering proof of their formidable influence.”