Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/15/15
- The RNC has voted to censure David Agema for posting an article from a white supremacist magazine on his Facebook page.
- Sure, CAIR immediately denounced the Charlie Hebdo attack, but Michael Brown doesn’t believe them.
- Finally, a cell phone service “for conservatives, by conservatives.”
- Mike Huckabee has no qualms about associating with the anti-gay bigots at the American Family Association judging by the fact that he called into the “Today’s Issues” radio program this morning to promote his forthcoming book.
- Rick Santorum also obviously has no qualms about standing with anti-gay bigots, as he’ll be speaking at Liberty Counsel’s “Awakening 2015” event in March.
- Finally, “Dr. Chaps” Gordon Klingenschmitt laughably insists that his role as a demon-hunting anti-gay exorcist will have no impact on his work as a Colorado state legislator: “I’m one person, but I might wear two hats. And my weekend job, what I preach on Sundays, is not necessarily related to my day job, which I do Monday through Friday here in the state legislature.”