Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/13/15
- Mike Huckabee will headline Liberty Counsel’s “The Awakening 2015” event in March.
- Rep. Randy Weber has apologized for his bizarre tweet comparing President Obama to Adolf Hitler.
- The folks over at Free Republic are not happy with Glenn Beck’s warning about creeping “heterofascim” in Russia.
- David Lane fumes: “The grandiosity and recklessness of the radicalized, secular United States Supreme Court in the last century is mind-blowing. The Court has birthed a full-scale catastrophe, corrupting 500 years of natural law and threatening America’s long-term, sustainable freedom.”
- Jan Markell warns that “we’re setting ourselves up for an attack. It’s going to happen because the Islamic terror world knows America does not have a president who will either protect us or fight back.”
- Finally, Kirk Cameron’s “Saving Christmas” movie was such a “hit” that he’s now released “Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas Blend” coffee. Seriously.