Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/26/14
- While appearing on the AFA’s “Today’s Issues” radio program yesterday, David Barton repeated his entirely false claim that families on welfare receive $61,000 a year from the government.
- An Oklahoma school district that had been planning to offer a class based upon a Bible curriculum created by an organization started by Hobby Lobby President Steve Green has now scrapped the class.
- BarbWire’s Bill Muehlenberg says that “when you deal with people flaunting their sinful lifestyles in general, and homosexuality in particular, you will find that lies and deception characterize what they say. They hate the truth, suppress the truth, and exchange the truth of God for the lies of the enemy.”
- Tim Brown thinks Obama should have kept his mouth shut about Ferguson: “[W]hat business is it of yours what takes place in the state of Missouri? That is a state issue, not a federal one. But you like to stoke the fires of racism, don’t you Obama? You love to stir up the people for your own agenda and the agenda of your handlers.”
- Finally, Laurie Roth demands that Republicans impeach President Obama even though “Obama wants the GOP to impeach him, sue him and attack him in the media. He and his progressive traitors believe this response will land them the 2016 election, especially with the ‘obedient zombie’ illegal alien vote.”