Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/12/15
- “What an honor!” former Rep. Michele Bachmann declared upon learning that she had been named WND’s “2014 Lawmaker of the Year.”
- A federal judge has struck down South Dakota’s ban on gay marriage.
- Tom Tancredo declares that “we must stop all immigration of Muslims into the United States – yes, ALL Muslims – and then deport those already here who adhere to Shariah law.”
- J. Christian Adams has a simple solution for stopping terrorism: “People who are engaged in the business of Islamic terror should spend the rest of their lives behind bars, period.”
- Finally, there is no small irony in the fact that Glenn Beck is heaping praise upon “Selma” considering that had Beck been active during that time period, he probably would have spent every show screaming about how Martin Luther King Jr. was the most dangerous man in American history.