Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/20/14
- Janet Porter’s “Heartbeat Bill” has been resurrected in the Ohio legislature after passing out of a House committee today on a party line vote.
- Laurie Roth asserts that “Obama and his progressive army hates Christians and Jews – remember that. As a communist-Islamic, Obama views us all as infidels and goes after us by attacking our historical and moral high ground, attacking our freedom of speech and rights in general.”
- Michele Bachmann says that President Obama’s immigration action is designed to turn millions of “illiterate” immigrants into Democratic voters.
- Glenn Beck continues to be very profound: “Small minds cannot comprehend big spirits. To be great, you must be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood.”
- Finally, speaking of Beck, he warns that by taking executive action on immigration, President Obama will officially become be a dictator. But we thought Obama already became a dictator when Obamacare wasn’t defunded. Or maybe it was during this year’s State of the Union address. Obama sure has officially become a dictator quite a few times already.