Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/18/14
- Todd Starnes is smart: “If the folks coming across the border were evangelical Christians hoping to home school their kids, Obama would call up the Marines.”
- Lou Engle acolyte and Bound4LIFE founder Brian Kim recounts the day his liberal professor “confirmed a vision from God” for him.
- Look who is palling around Europe with Mike Huckabee.
- Glenn Beck seems pretty sure that President Obama is trying to foment a race war by announcing action on deportations at the same time as Missouri braces for an announcement regarding the possible indictment of Officer Darren Wilson.
- Finally, Bill Muehlenberg fumes that “homosexuals are the new untouchables. They cannot be questioned, challenged or crossed. Any attempt to do so will be treated as a hate crime and punished accordingly. Not only can the other 98.5% of society not utter a contrary word about this lifestyle, but the militants can wage war against us with gay abandon.”