Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/17/14
- Rick Santorum will reportedly announce by June of 2015 whether he is going to run for president.
- William Gheen asks ALIPAC members to tell their members of Congress: “My family did not fight two World Wars and a Revolutionary War to protect America’s Constitution and freedoms for you to facilitate Obama acting as a dictator and aiding an invasion of the United States of America that is killing American jobs and killing American citizens!”
- Jesse Lee Peterson defends Bill Cosby: “The liberal elite power brokers in the Democratic Party can’t allow Cosby’s call for responsibility to get a foothold in the black community because it threatens the powerful grip they have on black voters.”
- Matt Barber likens Scott Lively to Jesus.
- David Lane anticipates that soon “‘the piercing arrow from God’s quiver’ will open all eyes to the advantages of a Christian culture — a way of life stolen in 1963 by the false god of Secularism.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck reveals that God told him that “what you do in your life will be a pivot point” when he was seven years old.