Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/16/15
- The CEO of Overstock.com has millions of dollars in gold and silver hidden away in case the financial system collapses, which seem entirely predictable for someone who is one of Glenn Beck’s close friends and a main advertiser on his network.
- Saying that the government should have stayed out of the Terri Schiavo case is probably not going to win Ben Carson much support among the Religious Right.
- Deacon Keith Fournier is outraged that the Associated Press “defamed” Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver by daring to report that he is the head of an anti-gay hate group.
- John Lomperis of The Institute on Religion and Democracy is disturbed that a gay couple received a standing ovation from congregants of First United Methodist Church of Austin after announcing their intention to marry.
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt claims that his superiors in the Navy conspired against him just “like Pontius Pilate conspiring with the Pharisees to crucify this young prophet.”