Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/14/14
- Deep thoughts from Glenn Beck: “Hatred is an illness. Love is the cure. Let’s be the pharmacy and give away the store.”
- Rick Joyner says that if President Obama issues an executive order on immigration “it could very well lead to the impeachment of the President.”
- Get ready for “Old Fashioned,” the Christian film that is going to take down “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
- Mark Creech warns that “homosexual activists will never be satisfied with same-sex marriage only … Their objective is to silence all opposition to their sexual sin either by delusion or legal means.”
- Bryan Fischer blames the Supreme Court for school violence.
- Finally, BarbWire continues to serve as the leading outlet for virulenty anti-gay columnists like Julio Severo: “If Sodom gave the world an untrained and unsophisticated homosexual militancy, America can be proud that she has surpassed Sodom, by giving the world an aggressive, trained and sophisticated homosexual militancy.”