Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/10/15
- Scott Lively warns that the Obama administration is working “to rapidly polarize the society to the point of violence by conservatives, which will serve as a pretext for ‘defensive’ police-state measures to suppress what they have already begun to spin as the rise of neo-Nazism.”
- Larry Tomczak mourns for all of the ways in which President Obama has destroyed America.
- Steven Andrew says that Christians must vote for Mike Huckabee otherwise “church workers, teachers, and others could end up in jail.”
- For once, Todd Starnes manages to be a voice of reason.
- The AFA’s Tim Wildmon is urging activists to contact Congress and “urge them to pass a resolution that Title IX should be interpreted to recognize that transgendered students may be required to accept accommodations that respect the rights of non-transgendered students.”
- Finally, Janet Porter endorses plans by anti-choice activists to protest outside of the homes of Ohio state legislators who do not support her radical Heartbeat Bill legislation.