Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/8/14
- Right wing activist and donor Philip Zodhiates pleaded not guilty today to charges stemming from his role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Gov. Sam Brownback blames the media and liberals for the fact that his economic policies are failing.
- Bob Ellis calls on people to refuse to abide by court rulings in favor of gay marriage: “[I]f ‘we the people’ do not rise up and use every means at our disposal to restore law and morality to our land, we will be as complicit in the evil of these lawless judges and officials as those officials themselves.”
- Similarly, NOM’s John Eastman calls for “a constitutional amendment to overturn these decisions.”
- Phyllis Schlafly says President Obama isn’t banning travel from countries with Ebola because “his proclaimed goal is the fundamental transformation of the United States to make us more like other countries.”
- Finally, Janet Porter has an op-ed explaining why she will not be voting for John Kasich and a new video encouraging people to vote him out of office for refusing to support her “Heartbeat Bill” legislation: