Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/5/15
- Anti-choice activists are organizing a “second round of public protests of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and facilities [to] take place across the United States” on Saturday.
- The Pacific Justice Institute continues its long tradition of whipping up anti-transgender bigotry.
- Don Boys says that the solution to the problem of mass shootings in this country is quite obvious: “We need more guns in schools and society, not fewer!”
- Tony Perkins hails Mat Staver as a courageous legal scholar.
- Finally, Franklin Graham declares that gay marriage is “so wrong” that “God will judge our country for this.”