Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/3/14
- Catholic leaders have now exorcised the Oklahoma City Civic Center Music Hall following the recent performance of a satanic “black mass.”
- If reelected to the Senate this year, Lindsey Graham says he’ll start exploring a bid to run for president in 2016.
- Bryan Fischer reiterates his pseudo-scientific belief that AIDS is not caused by HIV.
- Another day, another book about how America is under God’s judgment.
- Noted legal scholar Peter LaBarbera takes on Judge Richard Posner over the latter’s ignorance regarding the existence of ex-gays.
- Finally, David Horowitz has a warning: “The terrorists are going to walk across [the border] and start blowing people up. And I think that’s going to happen sooner rather than later. And every American that dies in those terrorist attacks, Democrats are responsible.”