Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/31/14
- Glenn Beck insists that his “predictions are pretty accurate just never with the timing right,” which is really just a cop-out way of saying that his wild claims can never be proven wrong because it is always possible that they just haven’t happened yet.
- Liberals are just like Dracula.
- Todd Starnes is a proud six-day Creationist.
- Obviously, this case of a reportedly Christian man beheading his friend for practicing witchcraft means we need to ban all Christians from immigrating to America, right Bryan Fischer?
- Finally, FRC prays for the upcoming elections: “Lord, we have less than a week before Americans choose their nation’s political destiny. You know what all is at stake. Grant your Church heart-felt repentance at every level. Among the sins for which we must repent, help those who are called by your name to repent of our failure to love our neighbors and nation enough to diligently vote, and to vote for men and women who will uphold righteous and just laws. May believers everywhere pray and fast this week as they plan to cast their votes. Have mercy and redeem our nation, a nation you have blessed beyond any nation in history, but which has declined precipitously under our watch. Guide your people this Election Day and may our choices be pleasing to You.”