Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/28/15
- Fay Voshell fumes that “attempts to radically reduce the very large Christian footprint of this nation as well as the very foundation for the Judeo-Christian ethic represented by the Ten Commandments merely mean another religion is being substituted in the place of Christianity — a religion whose gods Christians are increasingly being forced to bow down and worship.”
- Michael Bresciani says that Donald Trump can’t make America great again without banning abortion and gay marriage.
- Michael Snyder notes that lots of modern-day prophets predicted a massive economic collapse would happen in September. But since that didn’t happen, it can only mean that “what we are experiencing at the moment would best be described as the calm before the storm.”
- The first ever “Evangelicals for Life” conference will be hosted next year by Focus on the Family and the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, timed to coincide with the annual March for Life.
- Glenn Beck reveals that Ted Cruz has an “audiographic memory,” which supposedly allows him to remember everything he hears and recall it verbatim.
- Finally, speaking of Cruz, Todd Starnes says the Texas senator “has the public personality of a chicken nugget.”