Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/2/15
- Ben Carson is calling upon the IRS to “punish” the Council on American-Islamic Relations for supposedly violating its tax-exempt status by criticizing him. If a Democratic candidate did something like this to a Religious Right group, we’d never hear the end of them screaming about “anti-Christian persecution.”
- Sign up now for Peter LaBarbera’s annual banquet so you can hear speakers make “The Case Against Sodomy.”
- Franklin Graham stands by his call to ban Muslim immigrants: “By letting Muslims come into this country at this time [there’s] the potential for some of these people to turn on this nation for our kindness and our gratitude and commit murder. And it’s not just the murder of just one or two, but it could be a large event that could take the lives of many people.”
- Operation Rescue’s Troy Newman has lost his legal fight and will be deported from Australia.
- Finally, NOM displays some rather poor timing by trying to raise money off of Pope Francis’ supposed support for Kim Davis on the very same day that the Vatican completely undermined those claims.