Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/21/14
- Mat Staver has resigned from his position as dean of the Liberty University School of Law.
- Samuel Rodriguez declares that the supposed threat to religious liberty is “the single greatest civil rights threat of our time.”
- Jerry Boykin and Kamal Saleem have written a novel together!
- Gina Miller declares that Christians must fight gay marriage with everything that they have because this is “just the beginning of the war on our freedoms being waged by the soldiers of Sodom West. It is more important than ever that Christians and other right-minded people resist this evil movement.”
- Finally, BarbWire continues to provide a venue for all sorts of virulently anti-gay columnists to post their bigoted rants: “[I]f you have a problem with me using terms like ‘queer,’ ‘homosexual,’ and ‘sodomite,’ you might want to check yourself. This is what these people are. They are not ‘gay.’ They are degenerates and they have your children as a target.”