Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/17/14
- Mike Huckabee will be taking eighteen pastors from Iowa on an all-expenses paid “Reagan, Thatcher, Pope John Paul II Tour” through Europe and Religious Right organizer/Christian nationalist David Lane will be footing the bill.
- The Blaze’s Dana Loesch is freaking out over Ebola: “Stop it! People, stop trying to prove to everyone that there is no reason to panic. There IS a reason to panic!”
- Billy Graham says that “America is just as wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah ever were, and as deserving of the judgment of God.”
- Bryan Fischer addressed our post pointing out the AFA’s inconsistency on the First Amendment by not addressing the point we made whatsoever.
- Finally, Bill Muehlenberg declares: “Godless communists and secular Nazis saw the importance of controlling the churches with an iron grip. The homosexual Nazis have learned well from the past, and are now happy to operate in the same fashion.”