Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/13/15
- According to WND’s Joseph Farah, Jonathan Cahn is “the definition of a prophet” despite being terrible at making predictions.
- Jennifer LeClaire helpfully lays out “5 Clear Signs Witchcraft Is Attacking You Right Now.”
- Rafael Cruz absurdly claims that David Barton taking over one of Ted Cruz’s Super PACs is a tremendous advantage because it’ll help Cruz appeal to “a bloc of the population that has been basically absent from the political process in very high numbers.”
- David Lane says that “it’s important that we find a spiritual man for the Speaker of the House.”
- Yet another column from the Benham brothers saying that the gay rights movement is Satanic.
- Phyllis Schlafly argues against allowing women to serve in combat: “There’s a reason why no woman has ever won our nation’s highest award for valor.”
- Finally, Californians for Population Stabilization will air a television commercial calling for an end to birthright citizenship during tonight’s Democratic primary debate.