Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/11/16
- Ted Cruz is standing by his endorsement of Donald Trump in the wake of a recording featuring the GOP presidential nominee bragging about being able to sexually assault women.
- Right-wing theologian Wayne Grudem, on the other hand, is not.
- Vision America’s Rick Scarborough says that Trump’s comments were “repugnant and disgusting” but then likens him to King David and declares that “America has a choice to make. Read the two platforms of the respective candidates. We use to believe that actions speak louder than words. Do we?”
- H. W. Crocker III hails Trump as “a political exorcist, casting out demons from our body politic,” especially liberalism, which is “the Devil’s politics.”
- The Media Research Center says the media is biased against Trump and is therefore “calling on people to organize and publicly protest against their local network ‘news’ affiliates around the country.”
- Finally, no, Glenn Beck is not voting for Hillary Clinton.