Right Wing Bonus Tracks: 1,000 Steps Ahead
- Liz Crokin asserts that when President Donald Trump wished Ghislaine Maxwell well, he was “trolling the Deep State” because “Trump plays 5D chess & is always 1,000 steps ahead.”
- Rick Wiles calls on Trump to take the billions of bullets supposedly stockpiled by former President Barack Obama and put them “to good use” against protesters in Portland.
- Scott Lively explains “why Portland is the center of the demonic realm’s attacks.”
- Dave Daubenmire claims that being required to wear a mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is religious discrimination.
- Republican Senate nominee Jo Rae Perkins absurdly attempts to avoid mentioning QAnon while announcing that a QAnon author is coming to Oregon to do a fundraiser for her next month.
- Finally, DeAnna Lorraine claims that when someone like Bill Gates says that COVID-19 conspiracy theories are nonsense, “that’s how we know it’s probably true.”