Right Wing Bonus Tracks: 1,000 Pastors
- Glenn Beck hopes that President Donald Trump will issue a wave of pardons for himself and his family before leaving office: “I’m 100% for it. I think what’s happening with his family is despicable.”
- After getting banned from YouTube, Ann Vandersteel has simply created a new channel on the platform to post her conspiracy theory programs.
- David Lane remains committed to “recruiting 1,000 pastors and spiritual leaders to run for city council, county commissioner, school board, parks and recreation in 2022, 2024, 2026 and every two years thereafter.”
- Mychal Massie has never “been more offended by two people than I am by Obama and the contumacious ingrate he calls a wife.”
- Devvy Kidd calls on Trump to “shock the hell out of the American people while the MSM, Biden and the whole cadre of liars and cheats go into full break-down mode. If Stephen Miller, who writes outstanding speeches for Trump, needs help on players and timelines, he can sit down with Ms. Powell and Lin Wood. Keep it precise. Do it, Mr. President. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by once again taking the steal to the American people – live.”
- Finally, Rudy Giuliani is in the hospital with COVID-19 and DeAnna Lorraine is mad at him for even getting tested: “This really pisses me off. … Why are you continuing to get tested?”