Right Wing Bonus Tracks: 100 Percent Accurate
- E.W. Jackson insists that his recent attack on George Soros could not possibly have been motivated by anti-Semitism because he only learned that Soros is Jewish last month.
- Mychal Massie declares that Jimmy Carter “is a ruthless bigoted racist” who “isn’t half the man President Trump is.”
- Josh Bernstein brags that “as a political analyst and commentator, I am 100 percent accurate.”
- Intercessors for America is outraged that book stores are selling the anti-Trump parody book, “If You Give a Pig the White House.”
- Tea Party Patriots Action will be holding a “National Day of Action” on Oct. 10 to tell members of Congress not to impeach Trump.
- Finally, former Big League Politics editor Patrick Howley asserts that “everything in politics is about the issue of human trafficking.”