Right Wing Round-Up: Clash of the Conspiracy Theorists
- Zoe Tillman @ BuzzFeed: Paul Manafort Will Serve At Least 38 Months In Prison, But His Legal Fight Isn’t Over Yet.
- Lee Moran @ Huff Post: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Chews Up Conservative Writer’s Girl Scout Cookie Boycott.
- Aidan McLaughlin @ Mediaite: Bill Shine Resigns as White House Deputy Chief of Staff.
- Will Sommer @ The Daily Beast: Conspiracists Clash as Jerome Corsi Sues Infowars’ Alex Jones.
- Hatewatch: ACT for America Tries To Distance Themselves From One of Their ‘Most Influential Activists’.
- Brad Reed @ Raw Story: Trump partied at Mar-A-Lago with founder of Florida spa busted for human trafficking.
- Warren Throckmorton: Eugenics and Republicans: What Dinesh D’Souza Should Learn from History.
- Media Matters: On Fox News, Dinesh D’Souza calls on Trump to use “force” and send the National Guard to college campuses to crack down on liberal protesters.