Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Pam reports that MassResistance,’s Brian Camenker has turned his attention to attacking “the threatening Trans Agenda.”
- Crooks and Liars catches Bill O’Reilly citing an online poll that came from his own website to explain why he shouldn’t have to apologize to reporter Helen Thomas for calling her the “wicked witch.”
- Good as You takes issue with ProtectMarriage.com’s assertion that the California legislature should stop “disrespecting the will of voters and wasting taxpayer resources on meaningless legislative resolutions” regarding Prop. 8.
- Frederick Clarkson has a good piece on RH Reality Check on where the abortion reduction agenda really came from. Here’s a hint: it involves Frank Pavone.
- AU reports that the Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology has informed Louisiana that it will not be hosting its 2011 conference in New Orleans because of the state’s policy of attacking evolution in its science curricula.
- Media Matter says other outlets are spreading an inane Washington Times story that “rehashes several false and baseless claims regarding President Obama’s presidential campaign and the American flag and uncritically quotes radio host Michael Savage attacking Obama as a ‘Neo-Marxist’ and ‘street agitator’ to whom ‘our flag is just a rag.'”
- Finally, Box Turtle Bulletin posts a truly absurd ad from American Forever that appeared in the Salt Lake City Tribune and the Deseret News over the weekend opposing the Common Ground Initiative.