Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- RH Reality Check notes that, despite the fact that abstinence-only program are “an unmitigated disaster, proven ineffective in study after study,” they are still receiving funding in federal budgets.
- On a related note, Sarah Posner highlights this new Texas Freedom Network report on the dire state of sex-ed in the Lone Star State.
- Think Progress reports that the Log Cabin Republicans are not happy with Michael Steele’s statement that you’d have to be “crazy” to support civil unions.
- Good as You posts a letter from ProtectMarriage.com asking for donations because they are under attack from Hollywood and liberal activists like Sean Penn.
- Finally, CREW has filed an ethics complaint against Sen. Sam Brownback over the fund-raising letter sent out by his allies, saying by “deliberately attempting to mislead recipients of Catholic Advocates’ fundraising appeal into believing they have received a letter from Sen. Brownback in his official capacity, Sen. Brownback has engaged in improper conduct which may reflect upon the Senate.”