Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Steve Benen examines Michael Steele’s pathetically abject apology to Rush Limbaugh.
- Speaking of Limbaugh, Media Matters catches Tony Perkins proclaiming that Limbaugh “is more in touch with the conservative base of the Republican party than most Republican leaders.”
- The Southern Poverty Law Center says that “the Mississippi Legislature has voted once again to honor an occasion organized by a staunch white supremacist.”
- RH Reality Check catches Life News calling Catholics United a bunch of “fake Catholics.”
- Americans United’s Rob Boston is “underwhelmed by the news that James Dobson will no longer serve as chairman of Focus on the Family.”
- Crooks and Liars has posted a good clip from the Daily Show’s coverage of CPAC.
- Finally, Media Matters posted a big collection of quotes from Republican Senators who had previously challenged the constitutionality of filibustering judicial nominees.