Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- If there is anything more absurd that the calls to “go Galt,” I can’t imagine what it could be.
- HRC unveiled “End the Lies,” an effort to fight back against those who use deception and fear to oppose equality.
- Speaking of HRC, its president Joe Solmonese has an op-ed in Politico saying it is “time for a new direction, not more of the same old, same old when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered America and the Republican Party.”
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann continues to amaze and amuse.
- TPM says David Ogden’s nomination is being held up by “GOPers as conservative activists plot strategy,” which is exactly what we warned was going to happen.
- Since everyone else is linking to the Daily Show’s take down of CNBC and Rick Santelli, I guess we should do so as well.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates provides some insightful off the cuff analysis.
- Finally, this post from Pam is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen it a long time. All salt is kosher – kosher salt gets its name because it is used in making meats kosher.