Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Steve Benen notes that Newt Gingrich has launched the latest salvo in the never-ending debate over Rush Limbaugh’s role in the Republican Party and Matthew Yglesias predicts that, unlike everyone else who has dared to criticize Limbaugh, Gingrich will not apologize.
- Speaking of Limbaugh, be sure to check out this video of average people quoting some of his more infamous remarks.
- Box Turtle Bulletin notes that Exodus is finally starting to try and distance itself from Holocaust revisionist Scott Lively … at least a little bit.
- Publius offers up a good post on what Obama’s stem cell decision actually entails.
- The absurdity of Norm Coleman’s attempt to hang on to his Senate seat keeps getting … well, more absurd.
- What a difference one week makes.
- Mary E. Hunt has a good piece up on Religion Dispatches regarding the Catholic Church’s decision to excommunicate the mother of a 9-year old rape victim who got an abortion.
- Finally, Jesse Taylor takes a look at the claim that there is a conspiracy by Wikipedia to silence those raising questions about of Obama’s birth and finds it lacking, to say the least.