- Joe.My.God: Trans Attorney Runs Against Sally Kern.
- From Good As You to MSNBC.
- The Advocate: The National Organization for Marriage is pouring money into Iowa to purchase political advertisements in a calculated effort to reverse marriage equality in the state through its “Reclaim Iowa Project.”
- David Weigel takes a look at WorldNetDaily’s documentary “A Question of Eligibility” featuring Alan Keyes, Jerome Corsi, and Janet Porter.
- Steve Benen: There’s crazy, and then there’s this crazy.
- Think Progress: South Carolina Republicans will meet to discuss impeachment of Mark Sanford.
- Eric Boehlert: According to the media, angry right-wingers are important while angry liberals are just annoying.
- Finally, the Minnesota Independent reports that Rep. Michele Bachmann participated in a “teletownhall” meeting to discuss health-care reform called “Keeping Faith with the Unborn” that was sponsored by the Susan B. Anthony List where she proclaimed:
“We all need to consider that in God’s timing that he may have allowed us, as members of Congress, to be in the position that we’re in just for this specific issue right now,” she said. “Everything that all of us have worked together and labored for over the years, all of it could be undermined with this one bill. President Obama realizes that. The radicals that are on the pro-abortion left, they realize that. They could win it all. And the unborn, and the vulnerable, the disabled and those at the end of life could lose it it all.”