Right Wing Round-Up – 1/27/17
- Media Matters: Alex Jones: I Didn’t Ask For White House Press Credentials, But “We Can Get Them If We Want Them, Guaranteed.”
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Don’t Spend Spring Break With ‘Christian Nation’ Propagandist David Barton.
- Taylor Link @ Salon: President Trump ordered the National Park Service to find photos that made his inauguration look huge.
- Imagine 2050: Anti-Muslim group secretly backs new clergy coalition opposed to ‘interfaith dialogue’.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Televangelist Rick Joyner: God Visited Our Church as a Cloud and Made It Rain Inside the Building.