Right Wing Round-Up – 10/1/15
- PFAW: Reckless Obstruction: Blocking Nominees, Blocking Justice.
- Anthony Costello @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay Oregon Bakers Defy Order To Pay $135K To Lesbian Couple After Losing Lawsuit.
- Elliot Mincberg @ Raw Story: Hobby Lobby strikes again as right-wing activists seek exemptions from birth control and marriage laws.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Huckabee Ad: Washington Is ‘A Strip Club,’ Political Class the Strippers.
- Tierney Sneed @ TPM: Alabama Demands Voter ID–Then Closes Driver’s License Offices In Black Counties.