Right Wing Leftovers – 8/22/13
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey’s new law banning “ex-gay” therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, “Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching.”
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it’s “almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence.”