- The “ex-gay” organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama’s
speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates
private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a “prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants.”
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks
President Obama ought to be in jail.