Right Wing Leftovers – 6/13/12
- FRC says that if ENDA passes, “Congress would be establishing a caste system, where the special protections of homosexuals trump the First Freedoms of any employer.”
- Ted Baehr blames the church for the failure of the movie “October Baby.”
- Concerned Women for America is launching a million dollar “She Votes 2012” campaign to get out the vote in the November general election.
- Gary Bauer claims “you’ve got to go back to the Nixon years to find a Justice Department that had as many clouds over it as this one does. And quite frankly, the Nixon years pale in comparison.”
- Janet Porter is now targeting Governor John Kasich in her push for passage of her “Heartbeat Bill.”
- And finally, it seems that Mat Staver and a group of students from Liberty University Law School were treated to a private meeting with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia yesterday.