Right Wing Leftovers – 6/12/12
- Joseph Farah says “People for the American Way should be renamed People for the un-American Way.” That is very clever; we’ve only heard that about a million times before.
- Now Best Buy is coming under attack from anti-Islamic activists.
- It looks like a new evangelical coalition has formed that “will run ads on Christian radio stations in the battleground states of Florida and Colorado encouraging people to welcome immigrants.”
- Matt Barber calls on Christians to “leave the Miss USA, Miss Universe pageant.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says “Americans must be allowed to discriminate on the basis of sexually aberrant behavior, or freedom itself will soon become just a distant memory.”