- Pat Robertson says that gay marriage is “the beginning in a long downward slide” toward legalized child molestation.
- Is Joe the Plumber really so fed up with the GOP that he’s going to leave the party?
- Richard Viguerie dismisses the entire GOP “listening tour” because it being driven by all “the people who caused the problem in the first place.”
- It looks like all the efforts to ideologically purify the Republican Party are not quite going according to plan.
- Finally, it appears as if a bunch of right-wing leaders are gathering this week to plot strategy on fighting left wing media bias:
The invitations to the event came from the invitation committee of the “Conservative Leadership Summit to Confront Media Bias.” The committee is made up by a high-powered group of nationally known figures that include Mr. Irvine, mentioned above; Gary Bauer, American Values; Bill Donohue, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights; Wendy Wright, Concerned Women for America; Phyllis Schlafly, Eagle Forum; Morton Blackwell, The Leadership Institute; Brent Bozell, Media Research Center; and Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas).