- Is it true that some Republicans are getting tired of the militants at the Club for Growth?
- Mike Huckabee: Poet.
- Governor Rick Perry finally declares “I’m not in favor of Texas seceding.”
- Michael Steele seemingly doesn’t know how to deal with efforts by some RNC members to label the Democrats as “socialists” … and apparently has even less of an idea of how to sell opposition to marriage equality to the younger generation.
- Sean Hannity told Alan Keyes he would have gladly bailed him out of jail had Keyes needed to money.
- Seriously, what on earth is Rep. Michelle Bachmann doing on a Worldview Radio program, along with Gary Cass, no less?
- Tony Perkins, Richard Land, and Bishop Harry Jackson are unveiling something called The Call2Fall, which is “is a public commitment for Christians to set aside some time on July 5, 2009 to pray for the healing of our nation. The day after Americans celebrate their ‘independence,’ they will pray for ‘dependence’ upon God.”
- Speaking of Perkins, for $2 the Family Research Council will mail you a copy of their document “Comparing the Lifestyles of Homosexual Couples to Married Couples”:
The evidence is overwhelming that homosexual and lesbian “committed” relationships are not the equivalent of marriage. In addition, there is little evidence that homosexuals and lesbians truly desire to commit themselves to the kind of monogamous relationships as signified by marriage. What remains, then, is the disturbing possibility that behind the demands for “gay marriage” lurks an agenda of undermining the very nature of the institution of marriage.