Right Wing Leftovers – 5/29/13
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a “Brokeback Boardwalk” segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC “outsider” Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn’t donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!