- Joseph Farah wants Sean Hannity to run for president.
- South Carolina’s Lt. Governor called on Gov. Mark Sanford to resign. Sanford says he won’t.
- Due to the controversy last year, the Washington state Department of General Administration has announced an interim policy that does not permit the public to place displays and exhibits inside capitol buildings.
- Is there any bogus right-wing outrage that the ACLJ won’t jump on? Obviously not.
- Mat Staver accuses Americans United of wanting to throw the needy out on the street. Of course, Staver is lying.
- Gary Bauer is upset because President Obama does not hate Islam enough.
- Finally, Randy Thomasson of SaveCalifornia.com responds to news that Harvey Milk will be inducted into the California Hall of Fame:
“Harvey Milk was a notorious sexual predator, advocated multiple sexual relationships at the same time, was a public liar, and is in no way a good role model for children,” said Randy Thomasson, president of SaveCalifornia.com. “It’s sad and disappointing that the Governor and First Lady are honoring this man who did many dishonorable deeds.”