Right Wing Leftovers – 5/20/13
- It hasn’t even happened yet, but Joseph Farah’s 9/11 prayer effort is already producing miracles.
- Once again, Glenn Beck gets debunked by his own network.
- Speaking of Beck, he and David Barton are organizing a special “Independence Through History” museum to be on display during his July 4 festivities in Utah.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver are scandalized by the prospect of Boy Scouts having to share a tent with a gay fellow Scout.
- Finally, apparently Chuck Pierce prophesied the IRS scandal over a year ago!