Right Wing Leftovers – 5/18/12
- As expected, Randall Terry’s acolytes interrupted a speech HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius delivered at at Georgetown University today.
- Herman Cain says President Obama’s ties to Jeremiah Wright are “fair game.”
- FRC is coming to Bristol Pailn’s defense after she criticized President Obama’s support for marriage equality.
- Is Grover Norquist losing his grip on the GOP?
- Franklin Graham says “there is no place for compromise on straightforward moral issues such as abortion and same-sex marriage.”
- Finally, James Robison declares that “political attempts to redefine marriage and family are not tolerant but totalitarian.”