- Bryan Fischer is personally outraged by the
decision striking down Idaho’s anti-gay marriage amendment because he was deeply involved in writing the amendment.
- FRC was likewise outraged by the decision: “The definition of marriage, like the sanctity of human life, is seen in
the natural or moral law. The decisions of courts can ignore it, they can even attempt to suppress it, but they will never
- Laurie Higgins is upset by seeing Michael Sam kiss his boyfriend and the “cultural degradation” that it
- The effort to place another “personhood” amendment on the ballot in
Mississippi looks to be about to
miss the deadline which will save organizers the embarrassment of having to watch it get trounced at the polls, just as it was in
- Finally, the folks at the Media Research Center spent an
entire daymonitoring the content on The Huffington Post and were not happy with what they saw.