Right Wing Leftovers – 5/13/13
- In case you need them, here are “25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals.”
- For some reason, it is “Erik Rush Week” on America’s Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer’s latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.