Right Wing Leftovers – 4/9/12
- Richard Land says it is time for Rick Santorum to “seriously consider leaving the race now.”
- James Dobson apparently disagrees, as he’ll be campaigning with Santorum in Pennsylvania tomorrow.
- Mitt Romney held his own little confab with a small group of conservative leaders last week.
- I would imagine that Peter LaBarbera would have had a different reaction if this story involved a student who had shared an anti-gay message.
- Finally, Glenn Beck has reportedly constructed his own Oval Office set from which he will deliver weekly addresses. Seriously.