Right Wing Leftovers – 4/6/12
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation “diminishes Christ’s achievement.”
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern’s anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he “know[s] too few of the facts” about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a “great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics.”