Right Wing Leftovers – 4/4/12
- Richard Land stands by his comments that the attention being paid to the Trayvon Martin case is all part of an effort to “gin up the black vote” for President Obama.
- Orrin Hatch says that the Obama campaign is “going to throw the Mormon church at [Mitt Romney] like you can’t believe.”
- Chuck Colson is in critical condition after undergoing surgery over the weekend following a brain hemorrhage over the weekend.
- Joseph Farah calls Jimmy Carter a “truly evil man.”
- Bryan Fischer has very little hope that Mitt Romney can beat President Obama and so “absolute, utter, total gridlock will be our only hope.”