Right Wing Leftovers – 4/2/14
- Tristan Emmanuel attacks the “so-called Christians” who criticized him for saying that Bill Maher should be publicly flogged for blasphemy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz spoke at Liberty University today where he warned that “religious liberty has never been more under assault” blah, blah, blah.
- Matt Barber demands that the Department of Justice and the FBI “publicly repudiate the propaganda and extremism perpetrated by the Southern Poverty Law Center.”
- Phyllis Schlafly will be heading to court against her own nephew in a copyright battle over the rights to the name “Schlafly.”
- “Will This Be ‘The Most Viral Video For 2014′?” We have no idea, but probably not. We didn’t watch it, BarbWire.